Pages

Nov 6, 2014



Hello everyone!  This is Leah from Lectura Para Niños



I wanted to say I can't wait for the Blog hop that is starting tomorrow!  Be sure to check back!

http://leahmeiser.blogspot.com/2014/11/november-bilingual-blog-hop.html
Stop by all of our blogs!  Hop from Blog to Blog and download a freebie from each of our sites!
I hope you have a great day!!!!  One more conference for me today and I am finished with conferences! :-)  It was great checking in with all of my parents this week!  I've got a great group of kiddos this year! 

In the meantime... here is a freebie from my site that Mommy Maestra is offering free on her site only!  :-)  I've been creating all of these little books to use during my intervention and small group instruction.  They have really helped my students a lot! :-) 

http://www.mommymaestra.com/2014/11/free-download-emergent-spanish-reader.html
Happy Thursday everyone!

Leah

Follow me here:
Facebook
TPT
BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10